YPSI Functional Anatomy and Exercise Execution (Module 2)
Performing individual exercises and selecting them based on recruitment patterns is one of the most critical aspects of strength training. Both are crucial in order to achieve continuous and injury-free progress in training.
For faster body fat reduction, as well as the development of hypertrophy, functional hypertrophy, maximum strength and explosive strength.
This module deals in detail with the aspects of the functional anatomy of individual exercises and their optimal execution.
Content of the seminar
Theory Part – Online Lectures
– The functional anatomy of the upper limb & lower limb
- Detailed explanation of the functional anatomy of all basic movements such as pull-ups, bench press, squats and deadlifts
– Influence of elbow position and hand position on upper extremity muscle recruitment
– Influence of toe position and foot position on lower extremity muscle recruitment
- The individual variants of the primary exercises and their differences - squats, deadlifts, pull-ups, bench press, overhead press, curls, and much more.
– Training to improve posture – What exercises for sagging shoulders, stiff neck and back problems (incl. explanation and videos of the shoulder stabilizer isolation exercise hierarchy)
Practical part - on site in the YPSI
- Optimal exercise execution of all important exercises for lower body
– Optimal execution of all important upper body exercises
– Specific exercise progression & regressions
– Two training sessions
Access to the lectures of the theory part will be completely online immediately after completing the registration for the seminar. Access to the theory part is activated for 12 months after booking. The lectures can be viewed at any time from anywhere in the world that has an internet connection. Completing the theory part is a prerequisite for attending the practical part at the YPSI.
The practical part takes place on site in the YPSI. On this day, the specific execution of the individual exercises and their coaching on site at the YPSI will be discussed in theory and practice. The practice day also includes an upper limb session and a lower limb session.
Personal trainers, athletic trainers, fitness trainers, sports students and physiotherapists who want to learn more about functional anatomy and precise and success-oriented exercise execution for different goals and under different conditions,
Your Personal Strength Institute
Regular price (theory & practice) - 649 euros plus statutory VAT. (If payment is received from 4 weeks before the seminar)
Early bird price (theory & practice) – 54 9 euros plus statutory VAT. (If payment is received up to 4 weeks before the seminar )
Repeat price (practice part) - 199 euros plus statutory VAT. (For those who have attended the seminar before)
YPSI Trainer B License Package – includes YPSI Modules 1, 2 and 3 (Theory & Practice) – 1497 euros plus statutory VAT.
Including three training units, water, YPSI Amino Electrolyte Complex , post-workout shakes, 18 months access to the online part, handout and certificate
You can find answers to the most frequently asked questions about YPSI seminars here
Hotels and restaurants - recommendations in Stuttgart
The next appointments
Friday, March 3, 2023 – 10 a.m. to 6 p.m
Friday, September 29, 2023 – 10 a.m. to 6 p.m
Registration via Email directly here or viathe contact form here